Monday, November 16, 2009

Madame Alexander is Coming to Emily Rose!!!

This is EXCITING News! Emily Rose will start carrying the newest 18" Madame Alexander dolls in Late December!! They are so adorable and I know you will love them! I have several of the older Madame Alexander dolls and I LOVE them!

Here are a few that will be available:







They probably won't be here in time for the Holidays which is too bad!

If you can't wait until then, you can get the older versions from Toys R Us, Sears and Costco (Holiday Season only, not available online).

One thing that Emily Rose Doll Clothes does not have is matching outfits for your little girl and American Girl doll or similar 18"dolls. However, there are several companies that do and they are too too cute! Burlington Coat Factory has a line but I don't know the name. Sears and Kohl's just introduced their Dollie & Me line.

Happy Shopping!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information about the Madame Alexander dolls and the Dollie and Me line at Kohl's. Don't forget that Burlington's Coat Factory also sells girl and doll dress ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Debbie. I did mention BCF above it's one of my favorite stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nieces have madame alexander dolls and I am SO SO excited I found your blog! I can't wait to go shopping!!! Your prices are so reasonable! HOORAH!!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you found us!! I have several MA dolls myself and I think they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete