Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No time to shop?


Hello everyone,

Hope all is well with YOU! 

I just wanted to tell you all about a service I will be offering.  I know time is tight these days, with summer starting and the kids in their activities.  I thought I could provide a service that could help you save time. 

Here's how it works:

1.  You tell me the types of doll outfits you or your child are looking for (sports, dressy, sleep time, blue etc.), and your budget.

2.  I'll go through my website at www.emilyroseathome.com/margaretrogers and select up to 10 outfits that might be of interest.

3.  You select the outfits that you want to purchase and send me your payment information and I will enter the order for you.  Alternatively, once you have outfits to select from, you can go to the website and enter the order yourself.

4.  If you have friends that also want to order, email me (maggie965@yahoo.com) and we'll make it a party!  If we do make it a party, AND you have 10 or more orders, you will get a gift certificate to the store!!   If your party totals more than $200, you will also get the free pre selected hostess outfit!  You can't lose!

Please let me know if this would be helpful to you!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment