Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Styles!!

Hello Everyone!

Did you know it's NOT too late to get your dolly ready for the Holidays? Emily Rose at Home is still shipping in time for the Holidays. We still have some cute dresses available as well!

Our Classy Black Velvet Dress is perfect for a trip to Radio City or to see the Holiday tree in Rockefeller Plaza!


Our Pink Embroidered Bow Dress adds the perfect splash of color!


Add some sparkle to your holidays with our Sparkly Top and Pants!


Don't forget to add one of our pretty girls to your collection too!


Come check us out because the holidays are STILL going on at Emily Rose at Home!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret (#1201)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower from MBC. I am so glad to have found your blog. I am looking forward to reading more of your post. I would love for you to visit and follow back :)
    http://theblessedcouponer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina, I will stop by your site!

    ReplyDelete