Saturday, April 10, 2010

Exciting News!!


Hello everyone,

As promised, there are some exciting changes going on at Emily Rose At Home. If you have been hanging around here, I know you are familiar with our adorable outfits and beautiful furniture.  I enjoy playing with them as much as my daughter.  We have loved sharing our products with our friends and customers. 

As a Founder at Emily Rose at Home, I have to say this has been an exciting time for me and my daughter. When the opportunity was opened in July 2009, I knew immediately that this was something I wanted to do with my daughter. I am able to work the hours I need to (in other words, work around my childrens' schedules! LOL!).  I can schedule parties, do fundraisers, and run my business as I see fit.  I've received so much help from the other Founders and even met one in person (Hi Shari!)! We have had live training from Lisa-Marie and that has been a tremendous help! I'm speaking from the heart when I say this is an opportunity I'm so glad I did not pass up.

The good news is this, Lisa-Marie, the CEO of Emily Rose Doll Clothes has decided to reopen the Emily Rose at Home business opportunity!  That means more people and more fun!  Business ownership can  be yours for as little as $99!!!  There are not many businesses you can start for that much! If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to find out how to get involved, check out this video by Lisa-Marie (and don't forget to sign up below the video, you could win a Platinum Starter Package!  Lot of goodies in that one!!):

http://emilyrosehomeparty.com/homepartyblog/2010/04/07/home-party-contest/


Hope to see you in the business!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment