Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Returning to the World of Business Ownership!!

I'm back!  Did you miss me?  Once I got over my Winter Blues, I took some time to rework my business plan.  Yippeee!  I have goals!!  I really love my business, but I haven't felt I was accomplishing all that much which was discouraging.  Taking the time to reenergize and build some goals feels refreshing! 

So anyway, I have some news to share with you!

Emily Rose at Home NJ is getting a makeover!!  You'll notice in the next few weeks I will be change the look of my blog.  I'm shooting for some lovely spring colors and more dolly pics (so you can see our lovely outfits!)

You'll  also notice that I removed my store links.  This is NOT a bad thing.  It's a great thing because we have lots of new stuff planned which will make it so much easier for YOU to do business with us!!  We don't want it to be a hassle for you to get our wonderful products. 

With our new look and the wonderful surprises we have in store, I will be having a very nice giveaway.  I will give you plenty of notice when that is going to happen!  You won't want to miss it (just think dolly wardrobe)!!! 

While we're waiting on the new stuff (hopefully by mid-May) I'm going to try and share information on caring for your dolls and their clothes.  I hope you find this useful.

Finally, my goal is to serve YOU so I need to know what YOU want to see.  I have quite a few followers but I don't know many of you.  So please tell me a little about you and why you are a follower of this blog and what you would like to see. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment