Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Featured Outfit: Bridal Communion Dress

Hello everyone!

If you are in the U.S., I hope you are enjoying this HEAT WAVE!!  I love the heat but this is a bit much for me!

Speaking of HOT, I wanted to invite you over to our website to check our our new low prices!  That means you can get our featured outfit for only $19.99!!!  Check out our Bridal Communion dress, this is a beautiful lace covered dress with matching veil:


This dress looks adorable when you put it on your doll! It is the perfect dress to help celebrate being a flower girl or a First Communion.  This outfit will fit any 18" full body doll, like the Madame Alexander doll or the American Girl doll.  Go check it out and come back and let me know what you think!!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment