Saturday, July 16, 2011

New American Girl Store Opens in Seattle!

One of my favorite dolly blogs Doll Diaries, has some great photos of inside the new Seattle store!  Check them out!


Seattle Store


Have you visited an American Girl Store and if so, what did you think? If you have never visited, now that there are so many locations, do you plan to visit one?

My daughter and I visited American Girl NY with some friends back in 2006:

Mimi with Friends



Since that was five years ago, we are due for another visit I think!!  I would love to be able to visit ALL of the stores!


Love and Blessings!
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    I haven't visited an American Girl store, but I have heard about how terrific they are. A friend told me there is a great one in Dallas. I make lots of American Girl size clothes for my granddaughters and for my Etsy store. :) I just LOVE American Girl dolls. They make me think of a larger version of my Ginny Dolls that I had as a child. I like the American Girl size for hugging and for clothes and for fun!

    All the best,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful Lois. I almost got to visit the one in Dallas but I didn't make it there unfortunately. I also sell clothes for this size doll, I just love to play with them! What is the address to your etsy store?

    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete