Thursday, July 30, 2009

About our Emily Rose @ Home Parties

In my Introduction post below, I mentioned that our primary way to serve you is by bringing our products to your home to share with family and friends. What better way to know the high quality of our product? By being able to see and touch the product, you will agree that our products are some of the BEST on the market!

So you might ask the question, “What’s in it for me? Why should I host a party?” That's easy! When you host your party with 10 or more confirmed guests, we will reward you with the Hostess Outfit of the Month free!! That's up to a $20 value! Whichever of our gorgeous outfits is featured that month, YOU get it for FREE. This is just our way of saying thank you for opening your home to us! But that’s not all! All of our hostesses also receive a coupon that is worth 10% of the total value of the order from the Party. Yes, yes, yes! This means more shopping for you!!

Interested? You can contact me at maggie965@verizon.net to discuss being a hostess. I will contact you immediately. I won't take much of your time, approximately 30 minutes, to discuss the party time, date and theme, guest list and to describe how you as a hostess can maximize your rewards.

Or you can go to my sidebar Or my Emily Rose site Emily Rose and sign up to be a party hostess. If there is a Founder in your area, you will be contacted by that person!

I can’t wait to get together with you to plan your perfect Emily Rose @ Home Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment