Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Day at Deep Cut Gardens

Hi People,

My name is Aggie and I'm a Madame Alexander doll. I want to tell you a story about how my mom took me to a place called Deep Cut Gardens. It's one of her favorite places to go and now it's my favorite place too! I'm going to show you some pictures of our trip, oh and I'm wearing my special soccer outfit that I got from Emily Rose, (p.s I got my sneakers from the place where I was born). My mommy said I could wear it but I couldn't bring my ball and bag or it might get lost!:

First my mommy took some pictures of me by the flowers. Here I am by the pink flowers:

story 1_resize

The white ones:

story 2_resize

And the purple ones (these are the prettiest):

story 3_resize

It was so much fun playing in the flowers. Next mommy let me climb the fence so I could touch the leaves. Don't worry I was very careful and mommy was right behind me:

story 5_resize

But one thing was scary, saw the BIG man working in the garden!!! He just stared at me!

story 4_resize

But then he smiled and I wasn't afraid anymore!

Finally we went to the pond and saw some really BIG fish!

story 6_resize story 7_resize

I took a nap there too, I was sooo tired!

story 8_resize

And that's the end of my story, oh I almost forgot, this is the prettiest butterfly that we saw it's called the Anise Swallowtail (I had to look it up in mommy's butterfly book):

story 9_resize

5 comments:

  1. Aggie looks so adorable in her Emily Rose soccer outfit. I loved the story and the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awwwwweeeesome! I too enjoyed the story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aggie is cute. Nice story and lovely photography. I'm going to check for earlier stories about her.

    Thanks for sharing.

    I wish you, Margaret and Maleah, the best of luck and enjoyment in your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love the story and what a awsome idea I might do the same thing

    ReplyDelete