Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Week's Inspiration

Hi all,

I want this to be more than another "doll blog." I want it to be a place where you can come and stay a while, share your thoughts and be inspired.

Today I was struggling with what to write for inspiration. This is all new to me so I turned to my favorite source, the Bible. As I was scrolling through the Bible, my eyes fell on this verse:

"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:3


These are strong and specific words that Solomon shared, and to me, they are common sense. They make even more sense when you look at the NLT bible: Commit your work to the Lord and then your plans will succeed. If we are looking for success, Godly success, we need to rely on God's guidance. We need to dedicate our work to Him, use it to glorify Him in the way that he leads us.

When me and my daughter joined Emily Rose, I knew that God had brought us to this place for a reason. I don't know everything he has planned for us, but I know He has a plan. I pray that as we begin this journey, that He will reveal His will to us so that we can honor Him.

So I ask you the question today, have you committed your work to the Lord? Have you discovered his plan for your life? If not, what are you waiting for?>

No comments:

Post a Comment